Art can make ripples that change the world!
Welcome teachers, counselors, parents, and friends of high school students! We encourage you to share this great opportunity with the teen artists in your life.
April 2022 marks our eighth year to host SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World event. Each of our seven days has a theme. Each theme has a button with artwork. Every year, we ask local high school students to create art to represent these themes.
Help Spread the Word:
Kindly share this opportunity with high school students through the method that works best for you.
- Copy and share this link: https://sevendays.org/button
- Share this video: https://youtu.be/4oI_hm6XS8o
- Consider making our competition an assignment in your art and/or design classes! Students would create eight designs to turn in based on our themes, and they could optionally submit them in the competition. Download the templates here to share with your students.
- High school students (grades 9-12) in the Kansas City metro area are eligible to participate.
- The deadline for all submissions is Friday, December 17, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Each artist must turn in artwork for each of the eight buttons. One button for each of the themed days and one button for our “general” SevenDays® button.
- $250 will be awarded for each of the eight winners.
Questions? Contact Meredith Webster.
Videos Featuring Our 2021 Button Winners
SevenDays® 2021 Onward Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Connect Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Go Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Others Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 You Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Discover Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Love Button Winner
SevenDays® 2021 Theme Button Winner