Your artwork can make a ripple that changes the world!
Button Art 2024 Competition
April 2024 marks our tenth year to host SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World event. Each of our seven days has a theme. Each theme has a button with artwork.
- High school students (grades 9-12) in the Kansas City metro area are eligible to participate.
- The deadline for all submissions is Friday, December 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Each artist must turn in artwork for each of the eight buttons. One button for each of the themed days and one button for our “general” SevenDays® button. (Love, Discover, Others, Connect, You, Go, Onward, SevenDays)
- $500 will be awarded to each of the eight winners.